IGNORED

Selling off my collectibles notice to all

backin89

http://www.atariage....games-for-sale/

Check out my list of items i'm selling. I just lost my car and have no way to doctors or even to pick up groceries. Now i have to get my priorities straight and sell off the remainder of my collection to buy another car. Please take a look and let me know what you think. I'm not sure what to ask for any of the games but i do have many more items to post. Please shoot me an offer if interested.

Atari 5200 collection.... http://www.atariage....over-trackball/

46 Intellivision games... http://www.atariage.com/forums/topic/170841-46-intellivision-games-and-overlays-for-each-game/

Edited by backin89

So sorry to hear. Are you out of a job due to bad economy? I would like some of the INTV and 5200 games, but money is tight, my wife is out of work since she just had surgery. How much would shipping be on a lot of say 6-8 games? I live in Indiana.

I think i have the 5200 items sold. I still have the intellivision games execpt for Shark shark, sewer sam, qbert, and kool aid man. Let me know what you want and give me a price you can deal with.

Thanks to good people on this site, i should have all but maybe $150 toward my car. Sure hate selling off my collection, but it won't be the first time. Probably just end up collecting again if history repeats itself;) Anyway, thanks to all who bought the stuff. I think i have everything sold. If so, i'll post everything as sold. Now i have to figure out how to get the rest up.:)

Donkey Kong

Cosmic Avenger

Looping

Venture

Frenzy

Slither

Space Panic

Turbo

Carnival

Ladybug

Time Pilot

Subroc

Gorf

Donkey Kong Jr.

Zaxxon

Mouse Trap

Cabbage Patch Kids Adventures in the Park

Wargames

Rocky

Bump N Jump

Pepper II

Illusions

Star Trek

Space Fury

Mr. Do!

Smurf

Jumpman Junior

Gateway to Apshai

B.C.'s Quest for Tires

Miner 2049er

War Room

Pitfall

Pitfall II

River Raid

Nova Blast

Moonsweeper

Frogger

Frogger II Threeedeep!

Gyruss

Star Wars The Arcade Game

Q*Bert

Mr. Do!'s Castle

Popeye

What would be a good price to get for these colecovision games? Anyone interested?

Is $150 too much?

$150 would be a fantastic deal if the labels are in excellent condition. Finding someone to that wants to buy them, may be a different matter.

Yeah, the labels re good. Some look new, but most are what you'd see most any day. Good but just old. None of them are torn or missing. I'm just hoping to get the money soon. It's hard being without money and stuck at home.:( I imagine i'll get through this as always. I know someone can use em. I know i was excited to get them especially considering it wasn't the usual 5 or 10 game lot. I hate to part with my games but i need transportation.;)