IGNORED

Console covers/Revisted

oldjd

I normally wouldnt post in this area,but I wanted anyone who is/was looking into purchasing a cover for thier consoles

Many of you might be familiar with my wife undertaking the Vectrex cover,and the trials and tribulations that went with that.

it has been an overwhelming success for her,and Im sure you could probably resurrect the original thread I started awhile back

Anyway,she has now completed Atari covers with the logo,Intellivisions with the "officially approved" running man logo,Colecovisions etc etc etc

She has an Ebay site seller name/ nannyssewingtreatsbarb/

Take alook at what she currently has listed,I know there are covers for stuff she hasnt listed

I also know,that she would give a discount if you wanted to buy from her directly thru here

And while I am very partial to her work,I think it has turned out extremely well

She isnt one to post,thats my job

So,please take a look :lust: ,I think you will find alot of very nice items,and priced well

Thanks all! ;)

Edited by oldjd

Thank you Fox!Im obviously not well versed on linking.

To all that are interested,as I said it the original post,she has got covers for Atari,Intellivision,Colecovision,Vectrex,Nintendo,and a bunch of others.

Look in her Ebay store,and that will give you some ideas,of what they look like.

I can tell you,if she doesnt have it yet,its probably in the works.

In the original post I made,one of the buyers who bought a Vectrex cover,did a link to U-Tube,with a short video showing the fit.Personally I thought that was cool

Anyway,please let her knew what your looking for,shes registered here as nannyssewingtreats,so you can hook up with her here direct/or email at nannyssewingtreats@yahoo.com

And if that doesnt work,let me know,and I will alert her..... :)