IGNORED

Lakavision Limited - The difference between lots of rest and resting well..

RSS Bot

QUESTION FOR YOU ALL: When should I start a topic for this Adventure/Roguelike in the Batari BASIC section? Certainly a project should be close to finished in the Homebrew section. Is it too early for the Batari BASIC section though?

Tried to rest as much as possible this weekend. Not sure if I feel well rested though. 'Tis the busy season at work and that brings additional stress both expected and not.

Working on items in my adventure/roguelike now. I've got a teleport ring item that will randomly appear in a given room. If you leave the items be they will still be there regardless of where you roam in the dungeon. If you pick up an item EVERY other item in the dungeon relocates. This is probably the best I can do without using coordinate and dungeon inventory variables.

I may use the same seed for both item and monster locations. That also means when a monster gets killed items move around. likewise, when an item gets picked up monster locations scramble. Not...

http://www.atariage.com/forums/blog/381/entry-7551-the-difference-between-lots-of-rest-and-resting-well/