IGNORED

Over 100 boxed 2600 games for sale

Philflound

I finally got my act in gear and opened the Ebay store with my brother. The handle is called broscollectibles. Link is below. I have over 100 boxed 2600 games and another 16 7800 boxed games. Most are complete, some are sealed. I also have the Fireworld prototype in the store.

Besides the video games, I have other collectibles including action figures, comics will be coming soon, some trading cards which will also be increasing in amount being offered, and much more. I'm willing to trade pretty much anything for sale for more boxed games, or other systems.

I need a little time to organize myself. After 8 years, I just bought a new computer (thank you birthday) and have to hook up a new modem (old one didn't work), and need to get a new printer (old one doesn't work). Got top of the line computer, so maybe in another 8-10 years, I'll get a new one again.

Phil

eBay Store: broscollectibles1?ff3=11&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&store=broscollectibles&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

• 1 year later...

I've been acquiring several lots of boxed games lately. I've restocked many games and have added many new titles that I have not had in stock. I also acquired several sealed games. The majority of the games are now in the store with a few that need to be added that were missing the instruction manual or the cartridge didn't work. I'll be putting those up shortly.

I decided to offer an open copy of a game I have sealed if I have an open copy. Of course the open copy will be most likely cheaper than the sealed one unless there is something special about the open copy (rare variant or such). There are a few rarer titles that are loose. I'm also offering $1 games in a listing. You choose from the list I've provided. I'll be adding more games to this list in the future, and may create a $2 listing for some of the more uncommon titles. My Atari 2600 offerings right now in my store is over 150 items.

Phil