IGNORED

Atari Dissected and Labelled

Syfo-Dyas

http://www.best-electronics-ca.com/custom-i.htm

Easiest way is to go by the part numbers. Schematics show relationships between components but not their actual positions.

There was a thread here not so long ago with the various 800XL revisions and I think the ICs were labelled. But checking the part number yourself would be best.

Is there a web site that shows the Atari XL and XE line of computers opened up with each chip labeled so I know what's what?

I'm trying to switch out my NTSC graphics chip for a PAL one and don't know which one to pull.

I don't know if you can download just the thumbnail. So I'm including a .zip of the picture.

Is there a web site that shows the Atari XL and XE line of computers opened up with each chip labeled so I know what's what?

I'm trying to switch out my NTSC graphics chip for a PAL one and don't know which one to pull.

I don't know if you can download just the thumbnail. So I'm including a .zip of the picture.

The important PAL chip to swap is the Antic. I'm not sure if GTIA helps, I don't think so.

I think I have a 130XE pic too, if you need that onw.

post-21816-128779613628_thumb.jpg

800xl.zip

Edited by russg