IGNORED

Does this constitute a listing violation?

OldAtarian

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 2903839068321?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=290383906832&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

Still claiming Ikari Warriors to be an R9 when it isn't anymore.

Nope I don't think so. Here is why. He is claiming that this is a rarity 9 game. He does not make any mention that this is a AtariAge or a Digital Press Rarity. He just says it is a rarity 9. By doing so he puts himself with all those who proclaim Combat, or Defender, or Space Invaders as an extremely rare game. Also, his scale could be a rarity 9 out of 100 for all we know.

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 2903839068321?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=290383906832&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

Still claiming Ikari Warriors to be an R9 when it isn't anymore.

Nope I don't think so. Here is why. He is claiming that this is a rarity 9 game. He does not make any mention that this is a AtariAge or a Digital Press Rarity. He just says it is a rarity 9. By doing so he puts himself with all those who proclaim Combat, or Defender, or Space Invaders as an extremely rare game. Also, his scale could be a rarity 9 out of 100 for all we know.

What?You mean Combat,and Defender are not super rare?

Why I have seen people in thier listings,swear that they have exhausted every effort know to man,to justify thier claims.

Why just last night,I saw E T,for a buy it now of $9.99,and with free shipping to boot.

I was so tempted.................. :thumbsdown:

This seller had a Motorodeo listed as an R9, I sent him a message about it being an R5 (and why), and he actually revised his auction to reflect the updated info. This doesn't always work for every seller, but I find it helpful to just send a friendly message. After all, you are already online posting the auction, why not go the extra step?

• Like 1

Here is a fun thing to do, go to this guys listings and search his video games listings for the word "rare", make sure to click in title and description. When I just did it, guess how many of his 147 video game listings came up with "rare" in them?? Even his listing for 2 RF to coaxial TV adapters are "rare"

Answer== all of them 147 out of 147