IGNORED

Value of Kung fu/Absolute

oldjd

Ok,I checked here to see what this games value is.Its not there

The game is Kung-fu Master and its by Absolute/for the 7800

I checked Ebay and all I can find is the Activision version

One site,I did find that had it listed puts value at north of a $100

Can anybody give me scarcity/value on this

Oh,and yes I have pix,if you want a look-see.

Label is good,and it does play

Thanks in advance

The price gap between loose carts and CIB/NIB seems to be widening for a lot of vintage games. It seems to me like people are realizing that the box and manual are a lot rarer than the carts themselves since a lot of people would eventually end up throwing those away and they are more prone to being damaged. I would expect to see the trend continue with only the rarest loose carts retaining any sort of high premium value.

This game is pretty terrible though. It's barely a minor graphical upgrade over the 2600 version.

I really wish there was some accounting for quality in the unrealistic values being placed on some of these games. It's not really "worth" anything from a gaming perspective. It would be worth nit much more than 2600 PAC-man or ET if it were judged on content.

This game is pretty terrible though. It's barely a minor graphical upgrade over the 2600 version.

I really wish there was some accounting for quality in the unrealistic values being placed on some of these games. It's not really "worth" anything from a gaming perspective. It would be worth nit much more than 2600 PAC-man or ET if it were judged on content.

I agree 100% on this game being terrible... the controls are what annoyed me even more!

Give me the NES Kung-Fu any day... at least it's playable.

The 7800 is a funny system... some of the games are really well done and others are bad. The sound doesn't help some of the games either... listening to Winter Games opening 'theme' is grating.

I guess that's what makes all the old systems so great... each one has strengths and weaknesses. I love all of them! lol

• 3 weeks later...