IGNORED

So I'm guessing $50 for Diner CIB with free shipping was a good price?

OldAtarian

Good buy! I wouldn't go for the one at $150 either.

On the other hand, I wonder who would ever buy this one instead :PeBay Auction -- Item Number: 3602927668631?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=360292766863&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

I've been watching that for a while now. It may be the only sealed copy of Intellivision Dig Dug in existence, but still not worth that kind of money. I don't consider the orphan overlays a plus, either. The reason some games didn't come with overlays was because they weren't needed because the keypad served no function in the game. If they were needed, they would have been made when the game was new. Making overlays for games that don't use the keypad is pretty dumb and the people who buy them thinking they need them are even dumber. What they should be doing is making repro overlays for games that actually need them instead of making them for games that don't.

Edited by OldAtarian

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 1705660370841?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=170566037084&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

I figure if World Series Baseball CIB selling for $40 twice in the last week was good, then Diner CIB selling for $50 had to even better. The only other one I've seen CIB is $150. The box on that one is a bit better, but not $100 better IMHO.

Yup, CIB Diner for $50 is a good deal, recently $75-$100 seems to be the going price. I wouldn't pay $150 though unless it was sealed. As for the 2 WS CIB, I must admit it surprised me they both went that low, although the boxes weren't great so I'm guessing that's the reason for the lack of interest. As a side note, notwithstanding the Super Series box variation, it seems that Melody Blaster has become the most valuable ECS game when sold CIB....icon_ponder.gif

As for the sealed Dig Dug I'm pretty sure one of the INTV folks on the Intellivision Facebook page said earlier this year that Dig Dug never had a seal, that the boxes were just glued shut with no wrapper....icon_rolleyes.gif