IGNORED

Which of you is selling this Atlantis II?

OldAtarian

I wad surprised by this too. I thought he loved this game by his video. Oh well. What can you do

It's been listed multiple times over the past two years or so. He's just doing it to garner attention.

Nope, he is doing that because he knows that everything is possible on ebay........

• Like 1

I'm pretty sure he wouldn't turn down anyone who would click the $9k+ BIN.... ;)

Of course not, but even he knows the chances of that happening are very slim, and it's not like his storytelling in the item description is going to change that. Perhaps I should've said he's just doing it "mainly" to garner attention.

I'm pretty sure he wouldn't turn down anyone who would click the $9k+ BIN.... ;)

Of course not, but even he knows the chances of that happening are very slim, and it's not like his storytelling in the item description is going to change that. Perhaps I should've said he's just doing it "mainly" to garner attention.

Nope, you should have said that you are a twisted fart in a lonesome galaxy.............. :P

I'll be honest, I was bored. :P I decided to put the price tag at a crazy price, but not an insane price. I doubt any of the big boys actually have the nads to pull the trigger on this. Not too far out of what they can afford mind you, just too far out of what they think it is worth.

If I did get binned for some insane reason, I would actually use it to fix up my Donkey Kong 3 Machine. I figure with monitor repair, Joystick repair, and even getting a Donkey Kong Junior installed, that I am looking at $600 at least maybe more. I would probably also go to an arcade event or two. Kind of sucks when you get invited to an Arcade event back east coast, and you have to say no simply because you don't have the money to go.

Heck I probably would use it to pay for a CSET test so I can go into the credentialing program to become a teacher. Again, another thing I just don't have the money for.

Ironically the highest offer I have had is from allhollowseve. And he even admitted his offer was a lowball offer.

But in all honesty, it probably is mostly to garner attention. For something rare like this, the biggest problem is awareness. It is a way, to every once in a great while to say, hey this great item is around. Don't forget about it.

See with something like this it is all a matter of timing. If I put this up right after scrabblers auction ended at close to $7,000 I would have had a much, much higher chance at a sale. I decided to sell it at a time when the perception of Atlantis II is the price is low. Hence it is a lot lower odds of me pulling it off. I knew that going in. In reality I probably don't want to sell it, and well probably end up selling something else of mine to pay to at least fix up my Donkey Kong 3 machine.

P.S. Also, this is the first time I have actually listed the one with Docs. The other time it was the one with the box sticker on the back of the game that I eventually sold.

I'll be honest, I was bored. :P I decided to put the price tag at a crazy price, but not an insane price. I doubt any of the big boys actually have the nads to pull the trigger on this. Not too far out of what they can afford mind you, just too far out of what they think it is worth.

If I did get binned for some insane reason, I would actually use it to fix up my Donkey Kong 3 Machine. I figure with monitor repair, Joystick repair, and even getting a Donkey Kong Junior installed, that I am looking at $600 at least maybe more. I would probably also go to an arcade event or two. Kind of sucks when you get invited to an Arcade event back east coast, and you have to say no simply because you don't have the money to go.

Heck I probably would use it to pay for a CSET test so I can go into the credentialing program to become a teacher. Again, another thing I just don't have the money for.

Ironically the highest offer I have had is from allhollowseve. And he even admitted his offer was a lowball offer.

But in all honesty, it probably is mostly to garner attention. For something rare like this, the biggest problem is awareness. It is a way, to every once in a great while to say, hey this great item is around. Don't forget about it.

See with something like this it is all a matter of timing. If I put this up right after scrabblers auction ended at close to $7,000 I would have had a much, much higher chance at a sale. I decided to sell it at a time when the perception of Atlantis II is the price is low. Hence it is a lot lower odds of me pulling it off. I knew that going in. In reality I probably don't want to sell it, and well probably end up selling something else of mine to pay to at least fix up my Donkey Kong 3 machine.

P.S. Also, this is the first time I have actually listed the one with Docs. The other time it was the one with the box sticker on the back of the game that I eventually sold.

:?

:?

If you don't understand me, so be it! :P

homer, why dont you man up and start it out at .99?

:cool:

Actually did that with my world record Donkey Kong 3 machine. It went for $60. Kind of tough to swallow when you originally bought the machine for $775. Luckily I was able to get it back for the same price, but when something like that happens, you become a tad bit gun shy.

homer, why dont you man up and start it out at .99?

:cool:

Actually did that with my world record Donkey Kong 3 machine. It went for $60. Kind of tough to swallow when you originally bought the machine for $775. Luckily I was able to get it back for the same price, but when something like that happens, you become a tad bit gun shy.

maybe put a reserve on it and test the waters?

:ahoy:ohoy!