IGNORED

Spacechase Monogrammed

Chris Leach

Can anyone share wat the significance is of this cart and why it being monogrammed makes it worth more than say $4

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 3004874122421?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=300487412242&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

Thanks guys....

That is just a homebrew cart that someone had made up. Now if you had the real thing you may be in for a small winfall. Apollo, the company that made SpaseChase, had a send in offer that they could program the game to show yoor intials when your ship was hit. Hope this helps :) Cheers, FB :cool:

I hacked the spacechase binary and made this cart back in 2005 or 2006 for the guy selling it under the strict terms that it was NEVER to be sold or even given away to anyone else as he really wanted it for his "collection". This was before I found out how shady of a fellow "Sean McGrail" AKA "McGamestop" AKA "stlouisrams2007" AKA "The Vintage Gaming Rapist" really was. As you can see Sean McGrail is a bag of cat shit whose word means nothing to him and money is the only thing that matters in his world (not to mention he's a dishonest lying cunt). But anyhow, lets just hope whatever amount of money he gets out of this cart is choked on with fatal results.

I hacked the spacechase binary and made this cart back in 2005 or 2006 for the guy selling it under the strict terms that it was NEVER to be sold or even given away to anyone else as he really wanted it for his "collection". This was before I found out how shady of a fellow "Sean McGrail" AKA "McGamestop" AKA "stlouisrams2007" AKA "The Vintage Gaming Rapist" really was. As you can see Sean McGrail is a bag of cat shit who's word means nothing to him and money is the only thing that matters in his world (not to mention he's a dishonest lying cunt). But anyhow, lets just hope whatever amount of money he gets out of this cart is choked on with fatal results.

Tell us how you really feel! :P Aren't you glad some people out there keep their word! Cheers, FB :cool:

I hacked the spacechase binary and made this cart back in 2005 or 2006 for the guy selling it under the strict terms that it was NEVER to be sold or even given away to anyone else as he really wanted it for his "collection". This was before I found out how shady of a fellow "Sean McGrail" AKA "McGamestop" AKA "stlouisrams2007" AKA "The Vintage Gaming Rapist" really was. As you can see Sean McGrail is a bag of cat shit who's word means nothing to him and money is the only thing that matters in his world (not to mention he's a dishonest lying cunt). But anyhow, lets just hope whatever amount of money he gets out of this cart is choked on with fatal results.

Interesing. I've bought some items from "stlouisrams2007" on eBay before and he has some interesting items listed.

I think it would be funny to BIN every item in his store and then have a change of heart about buying. I mean if he can lie to get the games I don't see why someone else can't lie about wanting to buy them from him right?? icon_lol.gif

I can make this happen? If I bought it would you reprogram it for my initials?

I think it would be funny to BIN every item in his store and then have a change of heart about buying. I mean if he can lie to get the games I don't see why someone else can't lie about wanting to buy them from him right?? icon_lol.gif

I can make this happen? If I bought it would you reprogram it for my initials?

Nope cause I don't even own the means to build cartridges anymore.

Nope cause I don't even own the means to build cartridges anymore.

no worries... Good to see you around again Shawn......Hope you and yours have a happy Turkey day......assuming you celebrate Turkey day just for fun in your spare time, since Thanksgiving is American and Canadians have Boxing day or what not...

Cheers!

[im not selling anything I ever bought from Shawn Sr.]

......assuming you celebrate Turkey day just for fun in your spare time, since Thanksgiving is American and Canadians have Boxing day or what not...

Canadians celebrate Thanksgiving, just at a different time.

[im not selling anything I ever bought from Shawn Sr.]

He's not pissed simply because someone is selling something that he made for them...he's pissed because someone is selling something that he made for them under the specific terms that it was never to be resold.

Situations like this are why people like Shawn and CPUWIZ don't want to make things for people anymore. They've both been burned by people who said "please make a reproduction copy of <<insert rare game here>>, I'll never sell it, I swear!" but then the person turns around and does exactly that.

Of course, there are people in this hobby who can be trusted and others who can't. Over time, it becomes obvious which group a person falls into.