IGNORED

7800XM Plastics have arrived!

Curt Vendel

Ummm, depends how you classify "limited" I've had 500 cases made, I own the steel tooling and if needed I could always make more plastics. I think about 300 will sell near term and the other 200 will sell over the remainder of 2011 or so. If they get scooped up quicker, I would do another run at the end of 2011 if needed.

Once the XM is out, I want to focus on 2 other 7800 projects and then I'm heading over to work on a 5200 controller project and the new case top/keyboard for the 1200XL...

Curt

Quick question: will the XM be a limited release item?

• Like 2

Once the XM is out, I want to focus on 2 other 7800 projects and then I'm heading over to work on a 5200 controller project and the new case top/keyboard for the 1200XL...

Curt

2 Other projects, huh? Any word out yet on what those are? I'm assuming that neither is H2 since that's Batari's realm, right?

Anyway, can't wait for the XM!

Curt

2 Other projects, huh? Any word out yet on what those are? I'm assuming that neither is H2 since that's Batari's realm, right?

One is a keyboard... the other I dunno, maybe help with Groovy's controller, some sort of I/O interface or device...or some mystery left to the readers wild imagination. ;)

Curt

One is a keyboard... the other I dunno, maybe help with Groovy's controller, some sort of I/O interface or device...or some mystery left to the readers wild imagination. ;)

could it be the joystick coupler for robotron?

An easy "no soulder/no case opening" RCA/S-VIDEO out would be awesome. ;-)

In the previous iteration, when it was a CPU/computer add-on, before it became what it is, Curt briefly mentioned the idea of bringing up the a/v lines through the cart slot, but had reservations due to RF interference and other issues. Not sure if it could be created by other means through the other addresses. Might be able to create some sort of interpreter that would replicate much of the function, but it might wind up being as complicated as the host unit, plus having delay issues. :P

Supposedly, it's possible to tap certain points and provide RGB output... I'd shell out to get my console modded if that could be figured out. :)

Edited by AtariNerd

Curt

One is an upgrade to

Curt

One is an upgrade to

I don't have any words to reply :|

Curt

One is an upgrade to

THEE reply to you two is: Cheech Marin astronaut clip with the background music from 2010 :lol: @ 2:15

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_A96RXlKfys

AX

Ahem... Marty, sometimes your sense of humor really steps over the line...

Curt

One is an upgrade to

• 3 weeks later...