IGNORED

Seaweed Assault

Random Terrain

• 1 month later...

I tried this for the first time today with a Harmony cart on my modded Flashback 2 - doesn't seem to work. If it should work then perhaps something else is wrong, but I thought I'd report what I found since the word "Flashback" doesn't get returned when I search this thread.

Edited by wongojack

I tried this for the first time today with a Harmony cart on my modded Flashback 2 - doesn't seem to work. If it should work then perhaps something else is wrong, but I thought I'd report what I found since the word "Flashback" doesn't get returned when I search this thread.

Thanks. Check out this post:

http://www.atariage.com/forums/topic/189490-seaweed-assault-is-finally-finished-atari-2600-game/page__st__100#entry2415656

There's not a real 6507 or TIA inside a flashback 2. There are compatibility issues with some games, apparently including those that use undocumented opcodes and SC ram.

• 2 weeks later...

Here's some box art I had created close to a year ago. Seeing this thread made me revisit it. I had created the artwork back when RT was still developing Seaweed Assault. The box is still a work in progress, but here's some current comps:

Box Front

i5H8z.jpg

Box Back:

WwMkq.jpg

Current Cartridge / Label:

Wf3Xo.jpg

-B

• Like 10

:lust:

@ Brian O - Please PM me when you are ready to sell the boxes. Thanks.

:lust:

@ Brian O - Please PM me when you are ready to sell the boxes. Thanks.

I'm not sure if this will get printed. It would be up to RT as to what he'd like to do. I don't think he's even seen this yet. Either way, I'm sure everyone would know :)

-B

Edited by Brian O

I'm not sure if this will get printed. It would be up to RT as to what he'd like to do. I don't think he's even seen this yet. Either way, I'm sure everyone would know :)

Thanks for posting it. If Albert puts the game in the store in 2013 or 2014, he'll probably want to use your box art. I don't know how to make a PDF manual, so the game may never be in the AtariAge store.

If you know how to make boxes or know someone who does, you could sell them yourself to people who want a box.

Thanks for posting it. If Albert puts the game in the store in 2013 or 2014, he'll probably want to use your box art. I don't know how to make a PDF manual, so the game may never be in the AtariAge store.

If you know how to make boxes or know someone who does, you could sell them yourself to people who want a box.

Hey RT,

Re the manual, I've been reading through your existing online manual, and started to put something together:

Cover:

LwV2A.png

Page 2-3:

P0ljS.png

Page 4-5:

FtYmU.png

It's still in the rough stages (I had to pare down some copy to fit things in, etc.), but maybe when Al's ready in 2013 you might have a useable box and manual, if you chose to use them...

-B

• Like 7

Hey RT,

Re the manual, I've been reading through your existing online manual, and started to put something together:

It's still in the rough stages (I had to pare down some copy to fit things in, etc.), but maybe when Al's ready in 2013 you might have a useable box and manual, if you chose to use them...

Thanks. Looks way better than anything I could do.

I thought I remembered seeing Seaweed Assault in the store, unless I'm mistaking it for something else. The cover art looks nice. I'll have to check out youtube for some gameplay footage.

You can also play it online:

www.randomterrain.com/atari-2600-memories-program-seaweed-assault.html