IGNORED

atari2600land's Blog - In the mood for N-Gage again...

RSS Bot

Sometimes I put some gaming systems away in the back of my mind until one day they pop out and I get in the mood to play them. Well, that seems to be the case for my N-Gage. Problem is, even though I have about half the game library, there still doesn't seem to be much in it that I want to play. I don't really want to do Sonic again (and get mad at it. I think I left off at the beginning of level 5 until I declared it too hard to play again.) So, what I think I'll do is play some Puyo Pop and follow that up with some Crash Nitro Kart. I don't know why I bothered to get Requiem of Hell, although the title sounds interesting, I'm not really a fan of that kind of game, if I think it's a FPS. I sort of see a similarity of Pandemonium and Bug! for the Saturn, and of course, Kirby 64 and Yoshi's Story. Too bad the N-Gage didn't have an NBA Jam game on it. It lacks a basketball game of any kind, which is my favorite kind of sports game. I don't really...

http://www.atariage.com/forums/blog/168/entry-7669-in-the-mood-for-n-gage-again/