IGNORED

good homebrews?

cimerians

I must have missed the level counter when I played this at CinciClassic. Must have been all the pretty colors. A level counter is tally enough for me.  

Now if only this was available in the Atariage Store.....  

StanJr., you....gunkie! I had a STACK of these things at CinciClassic and you didn't pick one up. NOW, you want one? Why, I oughtta....

<<Snider-Man goes back to practicing on Entombed for a future StanJr showdown>>>

Marble Craze does look pretty cool, but where does one obtain a set of paddles these days? Another item for the new improved AA store ;)

Of the homebrews I've actually been able to play on the console, Oystron is definitely my favorite. It must have been pathetic watching a then-31-year-old guy sit crosslegged on the floor for an hour and a half playing just one.... more..... game. I think that should really be in everyone's collection.

Thrust is pretty awesome too, but just a little too hard for me at this stage in my life - guess I'll stick with Gravitar ;)

Believe it or not, I spent a good deal of time playing Dan Boris' incomplete paratrooper defense game before realizing it wasn't done... it reminded me of some other game I'd liked but can't remember now.

And I like my Pac-Man sex change hack too, thanks, but I don't think it really counts as a homebrew!

Rob