IGNORED

Intellivision Ebay Roundup

Maybe....he intentionally highlighted a common game in an attempt to come off as inexperienced in Intellivision collecting, thus giving the buyer a subtle sense of having the upper hand and the illusion of having a better chance at getting a 'deal'. Sure, it's the other bidders that inevitably determine the sale price, but did they bid higher assuming that the collection was unadulterated and likely not picked through by an experienced reseller? Or maybe he just really likes He-man ;-)

If it was a newbie then I think they did ok as there were 4 really rare games in lot including Ultra rare Congo Bongo and another we games that weren't a dime a dozen. So while not necessarily a bargain by any means, I've seen people do much worse. Maybe an overpayment of $100-ish - we probably have all done that at one point or another. I didn't bid by way I was just curiously watching.

These are going to smell like cigarette smoke. I guarantee it.

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 2614943112421?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=261494311242&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 2614943099951?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=261494309995&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

Source: I recently purchased another Intellivision related item from him and it arrived really smokey. He was otherwise totally fine to deal with, but the smoke was sort of a bummer. I was watching these catalogs and just now realized it was the same seller.

These are going to smell like cigarette smoke. I guarantee it.

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 2614943112421?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=261494311242&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 2614943099951?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=261494309995&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

Source: I recently purchased another Intellivision related item from him and it arrived really smokey. He was otherwise totally fine to deal with, but the smoke was sort of a bummer. I was watching these catalogs and just now realized it was the same seller.

I just bought a different item from this seller. It didn't have a smokey smell, but it does have a pleasant cedar chest scent.

Whoever won this got a French Can Qbert and an Intellivision Inc Sea Battle (at least the box).

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 3109784364991?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=310978436499&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

$47.00 shipping….

I spotted that I.I. Sea Battle and contacted the seller about the cart and instructions. He said that it had the B&W instructions but not the white label cart. It didn't look to be in great shape either.

And I asked him if he would ship economy to the West coast but said that he was handling it for someone else that wanted to expedite it so it was a no.

Me! Guilty as charged! 40.00 shipped, not to shabby eh?

I am on a cart buying spree. Ill take the carts and shred the boxes, manuals, and overlays.

Instead of shredding ALL of them, you should sell me the French Canadian Q-Bert manual. My copy is missing the manual and I neeeed it. ;-) I'm off to such a good start on the FrCan titles....can't stop now. Maybe I trade carts for it... Edited by JasonlikesINTV

Instead of shredding ALL of them, you should sell me the French Canadian Q-Bert manual. My copy is missing the manual and I neeeed it. ;-) I'm off to such a good start on the FrCan titles....can't stop now. Maybe I trade carts for it...

I was kidding about the shredding part.

I'll see about the manual. I will check and see if mine has one first. I don't remember

When I get new stuff I always go through and sort and upgrade everything.

Instead of shredding ALL of them, you should sell me the French Canadian Q-Bert manual. My copy is missing the manual and I neeeed it. ;-) I'm off to such a good start on the FrCan titles....can't stop now. Maybe I trade carts for it...

Very cool. I'm doing pretty well on French Canadian too, but a long way to go I fear.

Edited by BBWW

Me! Guilty as charged! 40.00 shipped, not to shabby eh?

I am on a cart buying spree. Ill take the carts and shred the boxes, manuals, and overlays.

I've got a buch of carts, waiting to hit 100 before I ship to you.

I was kidding about the shredding part.

I'll see about the manual. I will check and see if mine has one first. I don't remember

When I get new stuff I always go through and sort and upgrade everything.

I do the same thing. It's so much work....probably because I don't just pull stuff for my best copy. I also make a 2nd best, 3rd, etc. Fully hierarchied. Crazy I tell you. When I get two brand new homebrews, I look for minor imperfections in the labels, manuals, overlays, and boxes. The best components make up my collector copy. Crazy.

I do the same thing. It's so much work....probably because I don't just pull stuff for my best copy. I also make a 2nd best, 3rd, etc. Fully hierarchied. Crazy I tell you. When I get two brand new homebrews, I look for minor imperfections in the labels, manuals, overlays, and boxes. The best components make up my collector copy. Crazy.

Wow, you guys make my obsessive compulsiveness seem much more normal! I have to seriously thank you for that! :grin:

• Like 2