IGNORED

Intellivision Ebay Roundup

I was going to bid on this:

http://www.ebay.ca/itm/221684658724?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

Is that high for this? I haven't seen this with box before, only the CBS one not too long ago. Is this the going rate? I'd like a NIB but that is probably pretty hard to find and expansive.

I was watching this until the end, and it's way more that it usually goes for. That + shipping kept me as a watcher, not a bidder. Too much.

• Like 1

Anyone else notice the price creep on this one?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Triple-Challenge-Intellivision-White-Label-Rare-cartridge-only-/251827627095?&_trksid=p2056016.m2516.l5255

It keeps going up (in the same auction) from an already overpriced $80, to $82, then $84, now $85.

I think they have the correct idea, if a lower price doesn't work, increase until it does. :roll:

Anyone else notice the price creep on this one?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Triple-Challenge-Intellivision-White-Label-Rare-cartridge-only-/251827627095?&_trksid=p2056016.m2516.l5255

It keeps going up (in the same auction) from an already overpriced $80, to $82, then $84, now $85.

I think they have the correct idea, if a lower price doesn't work, increase until it does. :roll:

Happiestsellerever! Is bidding on every one that he can find helping to drive the price up. Of course he's also bidding on everything else so I guess no surprise there. I have 17 items on my eBay watch list right now and he is either #1 or #2 in bidding on 15 of the 17 across 3 different systems.

Happiestsellerever! Is bidding on every one that he can find helping to drive the price up. Of course he's also bidding on everything else so I guess no surprise there. I have 17 items on my eBay watch list right now and he is either #1 or #2 in bidding on 15 of the 17 across 3 different systems.

Maybe we should all list a bunch of crap and see if he wastes money on it?

Maybe I'm out of touch. It used to (recently) fetch around $50-60 loose and $110-125 CIB. Tutankham $60-80 loose and $125-165 CIB. Prices always going up, I suppose.

More likely I am. I don't pay anywhere near as close attention to prices as you guys do. Although I always thought SC was a bit rarer than Tutankham, not sure why. Maybe I'm mixing it up with Colecovision (although the prices there are nowhere NEAR as high for these two).

Prices go up and down. If one hasn't been around in a while they are higher. If I put one up now it would be lower...timing for the rarest games is everything. If a 4-Tris went up now it would go through the roof. If another went up the following week, it would go for at least 25% less but they would want 25% more.

Photographing games in lazily arranged random piles is a huge turn-off for me. What better way to say, "If you win this, I'm going to carelessly shovel these into a flimsy box with no packing. It's all good because my kids have been using them as hockey pucks and drink coasters for the last week. Now buy these super common games from me for $240!!!!

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 2717790077371?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=271779007737&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

Edited by JasonlikesINTV

What's with this guy and his pictures on the steps? Everything is neat and orderly, but is there nowhere better in his house to take a picture of your $485 overpriced auction?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/ORIGINAL-MATTEL-INTELLIVISION-VIDEO-GAME-SYSTEM-MIB-INTELLIVOICE-45-GAMES-/151594975404?pt=Video_Games&hash=item234bc3c0ac

"Honey! Don't come up the stairs yet ... I'm taking pictures!"

What's with this guy and his pictures on the steps? Everything is neat and orderly, but is there nowhere better in his house to take a picture of your $485 overpriced auction?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/ORIGINAL-MATTEL-INTELLIVISION-VIDEO-GAME-SYSTEM-MIB-INTELLIVOICE-45-GAMES-/151594975404?pt=Video_Games&hash=item234bc3c0ac

"Honey! Don't come up the stairs yet ... I'm taking pictures!"

it is the best place to get a large overview picture. He can take a pic of everything without having to stand on something. I like using stairs. You can also use them to prop stuff, and when you prop stuff up against the stairs you get max lighting without the glare of the bulb reflecting on your item. Edited by pimpmaul69