IGNORED

Intellivision Ebay Roundup

Yeah, maybe that plug plugs in to power in some way? Doesn't look like what Google tells me a Bulgarian power socket looks like, but I have no idea. Obviously those Save/Load ports are old, not recent., from the look of the stickers, so it's not a recent mod.

I know! I feel like he should photograph the everloving you-know-what out of it before he ships it out, but I doubt he will. It's been living in bubble wrap for so long that I never thought to do it myself. If one of you guys wins it and you intend to open it, pictures first please!

Ooooh, at least four bidders so far at $300+. This will definitely involve popcorn. ???

With no buy it now option, I never got the interest in bidding up high when the auction has several days left, if you want to keep track raise it by a dollar and youll be automatically outbid, but driving the price up early seems foolish

With no buy it now option, I never got the interest in bidding up high when the auction has several days left, if you want to keep track raise it by a dollar and youll be automatically outbid, but driving the price up early seems foolish

Yes but from a popcorn consumption basis these are the best kinds of auctions. ?I'm actually happy there's no BIN so we can truly see what this will go for. ??

• Like 2

The Jack Lalanne auction description says, "This is the only Keyboard Component game we have still in shrink". Methinks this implies that they will eventually be auctioning of some KC games not in shrink wrap :ponder: More to come?

On Facebook they said that they have another copy that's not shrink wrapped. That's not supposed to go on sale.

Edited by Intymike

Very briefly changing the subject, I checked and some of the signed box flaps he's selling also have bids. I just want to put this out there so nobody is disappointed when receiving them - they are literally only the front flaps of the boxes. They must've been on display on a wall somewhere once and they wanted them to sit flat.

ANYway.

The keyboard didn't actually sell because the dirtbag seller thought the final price was too low so refunded the money. This is in violation of eBay policy.

It doesn't help that in the past 1 year, the seller has 3 negative ratings out of 5 sales.