IGNORED

Anyway to demo Wasp?

Atarifever

I can't find a ROM, and generally don't require one anyway before buying. However, I hate to say it, but I've heard some bad stuff about this one. However, it certainly looks and seems like a game I would like, and I have never met a 7800 game I didn't like. But I am in a position financially these days (breadwinner for a one income family) that will allow me to buy one, maybe two if I am lucky, games a year at this price or above. So I really can't risk being wrong anymore, as we're talking 365 days before I get to try again.

I don't need a full "complete" version to try. I only basically want to know if there is a somewhat close to final ROM somewhere (I don't care if it is buggy and incomplete) so I can see if the gameplay appeals to me. Any suggestions?

Demoed this and Failsafe today. I preferred Failsafe and was about to order it when I realized I liked Wasp too much not to order it. I'm going to hold tight until my wife tells me how much game money I'm getting for my birthday (Jan. 2), at which point I think I'll order both. Wasp may not be the best game I ever played, but it's a pretty nice little pick up and play title that I "one more game"ed a bunch of times. Perfectly acceptable game. Guess it's two games this year. :)

Edited by Atarifever

Demoed this and Failsafe today. I preferred Failsafe and was about to order it when I realized I liked Wasp too much not to order it. I'm going to hold tight until my wife tells me how much game money I'm getting for my birthday (Jan. 2), at which point I think I'll order both. Wasp may not be the best game I ever played, but it's a pretty nice little pick up and play title that I "one more game"ed a bunch of times. Perfectly acceptable game. Guess it's two games this year. :)

Can you point me to the failsafe rom?