IGNORED

Atari 7800 controller reassembly help!

petik1

Today, I decided to disassemble my 7800 controller. Today is also the day I regret for having this stupid idea. Does anyone have any "techniques" on putting the damn thing back together? Thanks :/

Find a garbage receptacle, and set the 7800 controller firmly within. Cursing at the controller is acceptable. Replace the lid on the garbage receptacle. Now find a real controller.

I found a way to reassemble it ::). I had to guide the 7(?) wires through a few notches of plastic, hold the bottom plastic in my crotch while i put the buttons' boards into place, make sure the damn springs didn't pop the buttons out of their spot, and make sure wires were away from the screw holes. It took me +/- an hour to figure this out. Is it strange that i like the controller though?

I found a way to reassemble it ::). I had to guide the 7(?) wires through a few notches of plastic, hold the bottom plastic in my crotch while i put the buttons' boards into place, make sure the damn springs didn't pop the buttons out of their spot, and make sure wires were away from the screw holes. It took me +/- an hour to figure this out. Is it strange that i like the controller though?

Well its the only two button controller that works with the system without any modification, other then the euro pad which is better and sells on ebay now and then for lots of money. I want to fix my prolines as well I notice it dont go right all the time on one of them. Is there an easy fix besides throwing it in the garbage and buying another one.