IGNORED

Imagic

tz101

Imagic had games planned for the Atari 5200. There is 5 rumor milled imagic games for the Atari 5200. They are Fatham,Laser Gates, Moonsweeper, Quickstep & Wing War. Imagic had an ad in September 83 issue of Electronic games for Moonsweeper and the ad mentioned about 5200 version of Moonsweeper. This information is from Digital Press.

There were some titles done on the Atari computer line. Demon Attack and Atlantis among others. Like the Activision titles on the 2600, they were almost identical to the 2600 counterparts and essentially a waste of "effort". I guess if you didn't own a 2600 prior to owning a 5200 it would have been worthwhile. Then again I'd wager 99% of 5200 owners were previous 2600 owners...

There were some titles done on the Atari computer line. Demon Attack and Atlantis among others. Like the Activision titles on the 2600, they were almost identical to the 2600 counterparts and essentially a waste of "effort". I guess if you didn't own a 2600 prior to owning a 5200 it would have been worthwhile. Then again I'd wager 99% of 5200 owners were previous 2600 owners...

heck the goal is to get the game on as many systems as possible

the 5200 to them is as different to the 2600 as the colecovision was

what.jpg