IGNORED

Cuttle Cart 2 Value?

adolescent

pretty sure value has dropped with the expected release of the Harmony 2 cart.

Best bet is to list it on ebay with a starting price of your minimum "happy with" price

I think mine sold for $350 ish in August of last year

Just wondering what a CC2 is worth these days? I am buying a house and need cash to help with closing costs but I don't want to sell it if it isn't worthwhile. Any estimates are appreciated.

Thanks

One listed on ebay (#130470432721) recently this month with the original cd, serial cable, and paperwork and a memory card didn't sell for $250+free shipping (it was listed before that with a starting bid 350 and a bin of 500) so they don't seem to sell for what that used to.

Yeah. I was looking at that one.

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 1304704327211?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=130470432721&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

I would pay $200 for one + shipping. That is about the max that I would pay.

That's what they retailed for when they were launched. That auction will likely jump up, if Ebay doesn't pull it first. Ebay hates multi-cart/flashcarts.

Usually they sell for about $350-$400 nowadays. They will undoubtedly drop in price if/when the Harmony 2 ever comes out.