IGNORED

Random Terrain's Tetraternarium - I fell on the ice and got temporary amnesia

RSS Bot

I've only seen characters with amnesia on fictional TV shows and movies, but today I got to experience it for real. It took about 30 minutes to start remembering what happened, then I remembered even more within the next hour or two. Below is what happened to me this afternoon. (By the time I got around to finishing this, it was almost 1 in the morning Eastern time, so it actually happened yesterday.)

The street at the end of our driveway was still covered in ice today because trees across the road block the sun. Both lanes were coated about 6 car lengths up the street. I kept bashing and shoveling chunks of ice in the spots where it was easiest and worked my way into the harder spots. I'd bash a bunch of chunks loose with a flat metal shovel, then push them off the side of the road with a plastic snow shovel. While I was doing this, cars would randomly zip up and down the dead end street we live on like it was a warm Summer day. Way too fast to be driving on ice. There was...

http://www.atariage.com/forums/blog/120/entry-7777-i-fell-on-the-ice-and-got-temporary-amnesia/