IGNORED

Vulture Attack box vanished

Yes, and I had the high bid in on it. Check out this from the Q&A section:

Q: Hi,..I offer you 250.00 dollars for this lot,...Please let me know,..Thanks Jan-17-11

A: We will consider your offer but need to let you know that there is one box the KTel box was accidently put on there and there is no way for us to delete it now that there are bids on this package. So if that is not a problem with you that's fine and the money would have to be put into our paypal account first before we cancel the auction. This price would include shipping and handling as well.

In the relisted auction eBay Auction -- Item Number: 2607238818831?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=260723881883&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER], the Vulture Attack box is still in the photo but it is gone from the auction listing.

How do you guys even have the time to search all these auctions to find these things? :?

I had a bid on this too. You may not have the time, but I can tell you a lot of people do. Its amazing how few auctions for rare items actually go through to completion, which means there are collectors/resellers out there scouring auctions constantly ;)

How do you guys even have the time to search all these auctions to find these things? :?

I'm down to 50ish games I'm looking for, so I just have saved searches for those specifically, and then I also have some general searches set up to kind of cast a net after a fashion.

Yes, and I had the high bid in on it. Check out this from the Q&A section:

Q: Hi,..I offer you 250.00 dollars for this lot,...Please let me know,..Thanks Jan-17-11

A: We will consider your offer but need to let you know that there is one box the KTel box was accidently put on there and there is no way for us to delete it now that there are bids on this package. So if that is not a problem with you that's fine and the money would have to be put into our paypal account first before we cancel the auction. This price would include shipping and handling as well.

In the relisted auction eBay Auction -- Item Number: 2607238818831?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=260723881883&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER], the Vulture Attack box is still in the photo but it is gone from the auction listing.

:x

another auction i can delete from my watchlist

I don't have the time that I used to have to search eBay but I happened to see this one soon after it was listed. Since eBay changed how items are listed there are usually around 25,000 Atari items listed at all times. It makes it a lot harder to find items like this one but as you can see from this thread there were several of us that had noticed it.