IGNORED

Could someone try and win an eBay listing for me

the.golden.ax

Long story short a seller canceled my bid on something currently, because I made a claim last year over a $34 blatant bootleg SNES cart they sold me (happy to provide pics). The items I am wanting are controller hardware for use with a project I've got going, so bootlegs are not going to be an issue here. They seem to be a good seller, and the game they sold may not have been their fault. None the less, they apparently have bad blood with me over it. I need someone to bid the proxy I'm willing to pay, and then forward them to me, I'll cover everything.

This pertains to the 25th anniversary 7800 project, so these items are very important.

Thanks,

AX

This is a very interesting fine line.... Considering it's Ax, it's probably fine...

But just for the record, their policies are vague enough that this could be considered violating the spirit of their policies, and they have a policy that states you can't do that.

http://pages.ebay.com/help/policies/user-agreement.html

Without limiting other remedies, we may limit, suspend or terminate our service and user accounts, prohibit access to our sites and their content, services and tools, delay or remove hosted content, and take technical and legal steps to keep users off the sites if we think that they are creating problems or possible legal liabilities, infringing the intellectual property rights of third parties, or acting inconsistently with the letter or spirit of our policies (for example, and without limitation, policies related to shill bidding, conducting off-eBay transactions, feedback manipulation, circumventing temporary or permanent suspensions or users who we believe are harassing our employees or other users).

Technically it should be fine if you phrase it more like "Buy an item, then sell it to me at the same cost." However that becomes problematic where shipping is concerned, since many sellers will only ship to the buyers paypal address because of paypal policies. One last thing of note.... IF the seller notices he's shipping to AX from his point of view it will appear that you just used a second account, and if he reports it will be a big mess...

Having said that I'm probably the worse person to do so (because of my location), but if for some odd reason you would like I would buy the item, have the seller ship it to me, then reship to you at exact cost (which you may want to do with someone closer to you to avoid the seller thinking you have 2 accounts)...

Good luck ax,

Chris