IGNORED

atari2600land's Blog - Have You Played With uDraw Today?

RSS Bot

I just played my Wii for about a half-hour. Mainly to test if my Pictionary game works (it got to the select game screen in the Wii menu, so that's a good sign. I didn't test it further because I didn't have anyone to play it with!). First before I turned it on, I decided to finally untangle the sensor's bar superfluously long wire. After doing that, turned it on. My uDraw Game Tablet still works (I don't see why it wouldn't though), so I played a little bit of Dood's Big Adventure. I was trying to find a way to get past something, and didn't see basically a thing that unlocked where I was supposed to go (you wouldn't understand if you haven't played the game.) So I was looking for another exit but there wasn't one. So I went back there and saw what I was supposed to get, which ran a lot of time off the bonus point clock off. It was a dark object against a dark background, so I can totally see why I missed it the first time. Went back...

http://www.atariage.com/forums/blog/168/entry-7816-have-you-played-with-udraw-today/