IGNORED

Resident Evil 5 Gold Move Edition

Cybergoth

Yes. It plays with normal controls by default. Move support was added as optional and on all further copies of the Gold Version.

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2010/07/26/playstation-move-hands-on-resident-evil-5-gold-edition/

"Moving forward, all new “Gold Edition” versions of Resident Evil 5 that hit store shelves after the launch of PlayStation Move will come with PlayStation Move support included on the disc. Resident Evil 5: Gold Edition also comes with all the DLC add-ons, including the new “Desperate Escape” and “Lost in Nightmares” scenarios, as standard features."

Everyone seems to love the Move controls:

http://www.justpushstart.com/2010/09/20/resident-evil-5-w-playstation-move-controls-mini-review/

Resident Evil 5 was a little hard with regular controls. I'm envious but I'm not buying the Move for many reasons.

Let me know if you get it! I can hop online and help you out if I have the time.

Let me know if you get it! I can hop online and help you out if I have the time.

Thanks for this offer. It may still take a while until I get RE5 though. I'm currently just compiling a list of games in my Amazon shopping list. Last game I ordered was Tools of Destruction, so this should be the next PS3 game I'll be playing :)