IGNORED

7800 question> 5 game pack

peedenmark7

a couple weeks ago on ebay there was a 7800 that had a device where as one could load 5 games at once, I assume it connects at the right side?

what is the proper terminology for this add on , and is there anything i need to look for serial number wise while looking for one.

I wanted the one on ebay badly, but was so over spent on new old stock 5200 stuff at the time, my wife would have bashed me with a frying pan had I won it !.

I love the idea of that option...its an itch I gotta scratch !

Just be aware, that device isn't going to work with 7800 games, because it's not going to connect to the extra pins on 7800 carts.

You should also be aware that RF interference tends to increase rather noticeably when using these things. Too bad, as they would otherwise make an excellent solution to the problem where some carts don't fit well into 7800 and heavy-sixer slots.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

ended up getting a RGA game brain for shigrins.. works real nice with 2600 games on my 7800. It's nice not having to remove game after game.

I tried it on my 2600 darth and there is a ton of RF interference, has to be a bad cable...you move it and it gets worse..does it whether I use the brain or not.

I'll order a new cable for it.

Will try it on my Jr. this weekend, that I know has a good cable.