IGNORED

NPB on ebay DKOLDIES?

Chris Leach

This bidder will not pay for an item they clearly won...they claim they bid on the item not knowing it was only the box when the auction title was Contra nes box only!

I understand, but this is the cost of selling on ebay. Realize that within ebay rules I can still leave feedback for this item so if you can't mutually cancel this you will have feedback plus DSR's to deal with. I don't want to be a jerk, but I looked at the picture and thought it was the game and bid the price I would pay for the game. I'm not going to pay for this either way. I can take the NPB and it will not affect my account at all. Let me know what you want to do. Either way is fine with me.

- nintendobuy09

I guess I can't leave a npb negative feedback, but he can leave me negative feedback?

I have to pay fees for this...wtf? Anyone know how I get my fees back?

And I have to pay the final value fees and today I get a negative feedback....?

Well, DKOLDIES....thank you for the negative feedback...

Emails that suggest you would leave me negative feedback unless I closed the non paying bidder case against you were very much so appreciated!

According to ebay customer service that kind of crap isn't tolerated and they can read my emails from you. Your negative feedback to me will be removed..>!

Looks like you got off easy. It appears he regularly ran a "I didn't receive the item" scam on other sellers. http://dkoldies.pissedconsumer.com/

ebay told me they could not tell me what happens to the buyer, but they assured me they do not go for that type of activity....