IGNORED

Sealed SNES Chrono Trigger selling ultra high

Rev

I always thought the VGA was sort of a crock. Has it gained traction now?

Only with the NES,and SNES fanboys. Basically with that those systems. Especially the SNES it is easy enough to get all the game, and even all the games boxed. The only challenge is sealed, and even then most big time collectors for the SNES have everything sealed, so they had to make up something. The best looking sealed games out there. And VGA filled the need. With the Atari is hard enough just to get stuff loose let alone boxed, that by the time it comes to sealed stuff, most just say "Forget about it!" :D

I don't know, I'd say, having been around the NES scene for awhile, it never really totally caught on. This is a pretty sought after game in general, so if you're looking for something that might be worth more in the future, it would be one to get in VGA form. I could care less, however, and I, like most collectors, think the whole VGA thing is a total crock. I like how a group just forms that can somehow determine by its one year of knowledge how to rate stuff. But, again, from what I've seen, most collectors don't care about this. It made something of a stir when it first started to happen, but then the market was flooded with sellers trying to dump VGA games of fairly common titles for hundreds and sometimes thousands of dollars, which no one ever bothered with. They're trying to arbitrarily assume the value of these things when it hasn't been really determined yet. I don't think it will ever fully catch on like comic book grading.

Yeah I guess so. I dont most collectors do care your correct I dont. But I guess it means something. Maybe to collectors and more just for me its neat just having a game than all the rest. Even when its not sealed. Well anyhow this ended at 4,250. I didnt think it would sell for this much. Is it worth it. If you look there is a couple more on there for sale and graded by vga of course.

Yeah I guess so. I dont most collectors do care your correct I dont. But I guess it means something. Maybe to collectors and more just for me its neat just having a game than all the rest. Even when its not sealed. Well anyhow this ended at 4,250. I didnt think it would sell for this much. Is it worth it. If you look there is a couple more on there for sale and graded by vga of course.

Is this the highest selling Super Nintendo game on record?

What's next, Final fantasy 3 or Super Mario RPG?