IGNORED

My Beloved Atari 7800 Collection Is On eBay

cashcow06

I have put my Atari 7800 collection up for auction on eBay if anyone is interested. eBay Auction -- Item Number: 2305828463201?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=230582846320&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER] I am selling my collection in order to buy my wife a good used Acoustic guitar for her birthday. She was in a car accident about a year and a half ago and is still unable to work. One of her only joys in life now is playing her guitar since she now has a lot of time on her hands. She currently has an electric guitar however it is too heavy for her to play for any length of time. I know you are probably asking why don't I just sell or trade the electric. If I were to suggest that to her it would not only ruin the surprise but it would just make her feel bad. It isn't that she is complaining about the electric, I just know the weight is a problem for her. Anyway I am getting off topic, it is a decent collection if anyone is interested.

Thank You

You're doing a great thing. I feel your pain with regards to selling your collection, but you are a fantastic husband. :thumbsup:

Thank You.

I just hope that she will get some joy from the new guitar. Making her happy is worth a lot more than my collection.

Well said...if this was boxed you would have my bid:) I have all these loose..great collection..best of luck! Cheers, FB :cool:

I have put my Atari 7800 collection up for auction on eBay if anyone is interested. eBay Auction -- Item Number: 2305828463201?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=230582846320&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER] I am selling my collection in order to buy my wife a good used Acoustic guitar for her birthday. She was in a car accident about a year and a half ago and is still unable to work. One of her only joys in life now is playing her guitar since she now has a lot of time on her hands. She currently has an electric guitar however it is too heavy for her to play for any length of time. I know you are probably asking why don't I just sell or trade the electric. If I were to suggest that to her it would not only ruin the surprise but it would just make her feel bad. It isn't that she is complaining about the electric, I just know the weight is a problem for her. Anyway I am getting off topic, it is a decent collection if anyone is interested.

Thank You

iF I MAY MAKE A SUGGESTION: YOUR COLLECTION IS WORTH WAY MORE IF U PART IT OFF...

you are losing money for your cause..

Thank You

iF I MAY MAKE A SUGGESTION: YOUR COLLECTION IS WORTH WAY MORE IF U PART IT OFF...

you are losing money for your cause..

I realize that someone is getting a good deal which is why I hope someone from the AtariAge family will win and enjoy this collection. It has taken me several years and hundreds of dollars to put together this collection and I hope whoever it goes to will enjoy it as I have.

I realize that someone is getting a good deal which is why I hope someone from the AtariAge family will win and enjoy this collection. It has taken me several years and hundreds of dollars to put together this collection and I hope whoever it goes to will enjoy it as I have.

Well I am current bidder an though I would love to win especially with free shipping in Canada I am sure to be out bid at the last moment.......

Well I am current bidder an though I would love to win especially with free shipping in Canada I am sure to be out bid at the last moment.......

Best of luck to you.

• Like 1

This is the perfect V-day thread :love: ,

but yeah, like someone else said, you'd definately help the cause more piecing out.

Good luck nontheless.

I would :love: to have one those joypads let alone two :thumbsup:

Did you watch the Hurricanes beat the Thrashers earlier. Big game, I am a huge Hurricanes fan. Someone could stand to make a few bucks on my collection if they were to part it out, I just don't have the time.