IGNORED

Plutos and Sirius on Youtube

DJ Clae

Man, you got a second player! I never get a second person to play that with me. My wife will play Blades of Steel or Mario 3 2 player, and one of my friends loves to play Combat, but other than that I can't get any 2 player action on the go on classic systems. icon_sad.gif

Yea, the biggest problem I have is that typically if I'm playing any kind of 2-player action it's on-line. My closest buddy who's interested in gaming is crosstown, and meeting up is just not usually in the cards, at least during the week.

It was my brother and me. We used to play games together all the time as kids, and around holidays when we can get together we still make a good team. My 3 brothers and I are a gaming family. Sorry for the brightness level, we had some issues with the S-video on my capture card being too dark.

Those games look great! How are they in stereo?

The A/V mod separates the two sound channels into left and right stereo. I usually just use a Y jack to merge them back down to mono because I don't like it, but I figured 'what the hell' for the Youtube video.

The final release of the fixed Sirius and Plutos ROMs should correctly auto-detect NTSC or PAL.

Mitch

Yes, when we fixed the prototypes to work on ROM, I made them PAL/NTSC aware. Both games will show a stable centered picture on PAL, but the colours will be a bit off and they will play a little slower than on NTSC.