IGNORED

Visit my ebay store

Philflound

My brother and I have been working real hard with our new venture. We opened our Ebay store back in mid-Sept, now 5 months already. I've been working on breaking the 1000 item mark, but with brisk sales, have been having a hard time keeping up.

In fact I've been selling so many Atari games that it's taken me several days and I'm almost done putting up another 40 complete in box games. I have almost 100 different boxed/sealed 2600 games alone. Feel free to browse my wares. My silver top rated seller status speaks for itself. All opened games have been tested, sealed ones you're on your own.

Phil

eBay Store: Broscollectibles1?ff3=11&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&store=Broscollectibles&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

It seems that a couple of the sealed games I've sold don't seem to work properly, or are not working at all. I am going to sort through my inventory and any game that I have complete and open and also have sealed, I'll list both. Most of the time, the open one will be slightly cheaper than the sealed one. I don't believe in opening sealed games. I work on collecting sealed copies if I come across them. I have so many duplicates of most games, that if I really wanted to play them, I'd just use one of the extras. I test all 2600 and 7800 games that are open, so if you want a guaranteed working copy that I've tested, then choose an open complete in box version instead of the sealed.

These items are not guaranteed to work unless tested. And even being tested, sometimes flake out. I once sold an Intellivision system that worked fine. I played it several times. I sold it to someone. He told me a week later it burned out. He didn't hold me responsible, and shouldn't have. I'm not Mattel. I didn't make the thing. And it being over 30 years old now, you hope that it will last forever, but know that it won't. I can't tell you how many power supplies I went through for the Commodore 64. And I remember them being over $50 to replace back in the 1980s. You use something alot, it overheats. Make sure you have a fan. We learned the hard way.

Phil

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...