IGNORED

Texas Chainsaw Massacre on eBay

HatefulGravey

I want this!

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 2507755435171?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=250775543517&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

I'm not going to pay this much for it, but I damn sure want it. Pretty freaking cool man. Is this real? I know games this rare do create the conditions needed for people to create repros and market them like they are real.

just my opinion, I think this one would be real. Just because of the box and manual. then again, I know repro boxes are starting to become a problem. I do, however, see a ton of repro texas chainsaw, halloween, custars revenge on ebay all the time. sad part is, is people are paying premium prices for these. I mean, when a seller has more than 1 of something like that, you know its not real. And then I found the site that makes them, and sells them for a ton cheaper. The seller would make no mention of the cart being a fake too.

just my opinion, I think this one would be real. Just because of the box and manual. then again, I know repro boxes are starting to become a problem. I do, however, see a ton of repro texas chainsaw, halloween, custars revenge on ebay all the time. sad part is, is people are paying premium prices for these. I mean, when a seller has more than 1 of something like that, you know its not real. And then I found the site that makes them, and sells them for a ton cheaper. The seller would make no mention of the cart being a fake too.

Where does one buy these repro carts cheap? Just have to ask.

I've always wondered how common those repro scams are, especially in this day and age. It's one of the things that prevents me from spending a large amount of money on these auctions. Are there any definitive ways of spotting reproduced/bootleg carts or is it just a matter of buyer/seller trust?