IGNORED

Selling My Main Collection On Ebay

Deteacher

Deteacher,

I wish I saw this thread and the bonus items before I won. :-o

I'm sorry about the water heater. I hope that was enough to get you a good one and something extra. I was telling my wife the other day that the seller must really need the money because a collector wouldn't just one day decide not to collect anymore. Now I feel bad that I was right. It sucks to have to trade your luxuries for necessities. I wish you well.

atari181,

So you were the one who declared bid war on me! It's on like Donkey Kong! Just kidding. It went to a good cause. You were very very close to my max bid. ;)

It was a great cause, Glad someone who will cherish it won it, I have most everything in the lot, I would have pieced it out and sold it.

I will definitely cherish them. I have most of them also. I like looking through big lots for different label variations and better quality labels. I also told my wife,"This power seller knows he can buy them in bulk and get a profit for selling them individually. He will be back the last hour of the auction!" When you came back I said,"OMG! He is going all in!" :)

Oh! It sounds like it is really on like Donkey Kong! I have all my weapons locked and loaded with double systems,double games, double manuals, and an income to pay for this war. I will sell my doubles, save my money, and get my tax refund. I will be ready and waiting to outbid you! When you see that golden lot of Atari games sitting on Mount Fuji know this, I'll be on it's peak laughing at you as I watch you try to climb to my max bid. Coming up next on Ebay Wars! :cool: