IGNORED

Game Shot by Compudart Commodore 64

peeingas

What is this, a dart board score counter? Any info on it?

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 3902905427781?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=390290542778&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

I was hoping nobody saw this or would post about it... It went $25 higher than I was willing to pay.

If you could assign a 10+ rarity to a C64 cart... this would be it. It was the only cartridge (not a game more of a scoreboard utility) released by Compudart for dart game score tracking. It is insanely rare cartridge, I have only ever seen two of them, both were loose with instructions. I have never seen a boxed one... does a box exist? Someone more knowledgeable than me can answer that.

Edited by the-topdog

This was actually my buddy's auction. Someone came into the flea market where he sells with a Commadore 64 and a few games. He game the guy about $25 for the lot(which was a fair price). I was there when this happened and noticed this game in the box. I know nothing about C64, but figured from the looks of it, it had to be a rare game.

• 4 months later...