IGNORED

Ninja Golf problem - Opinions?

Razzie.P

I just got Ninja Golf still in shrinkwrap, and I'm a bit conflicted on opening it.

I don't really "collect," but it's kind of nice to have what seems to be a slightly rare game still sealed. Here's the problem though.. when I shake the game slightly, or turn it over, it sounds like a piece of small, loose plastic rattling around in there. So I'm not sure if I should leave it be, even though the value may be scrap if the game's damaged, or if I should open it and see if it's damaged, and take a chance of finding out that it's pristine, and I just devalued it by ripping it open.

What would you guys do?

Opened.

I didn't have a means to video it, but I got pics. I'll post 'em when I get them off my phone.

The light rattle is inside the cart. It's perfect cosmetically, but there's something loose in there. Kind of a bummer, really.

On a positive note, the game is awesome! I think if EA would updated that Tigger Woods game with some shurikens, sharks, and dragons, it might become a best seller.