IGNORED

atari2600land's Blog - New personal Scrabble record

RSS Bot

I love playing Scrabble on the DS. I made a new personal Scrabble record against the computer on level 4 difficulty. Number of bingos in a single game: 2. And just barely, also. After having already made a bingo (using all 7 your letters in one turn, it nets you a 50 point bonus. Using all 6 letters say, at the end of the game, doesn't qualify.), there were no tiles left and I had 7 of them. I had TILING and a blank. There was a prime location, too. I had made GO earlier in the game, and I was trying hard to think of a word with an E in it to make EGO. Then, after accidentally passing (curse you, weird controls!) it hit me: Why not make AGO and TAILING? So I did. I finished the game with a score of 333, which IMO isn't very high for getting 2 bingos. If I hadn't, subtract 100 from that score! And the computer would have beat me, since it had more than 233 points. I don't know why, but the computer even one lower on the penultimate difficulty, some of the time...

http://www.atariage.com/forums/blog/168/entry-7922-new-personal-scrabble-record/