IGNORED

Cuttle Cart 2 Complete on Ebay

AtariKari

Wow. So why is this not legal? Also I posted a CC1 on Ebay last week, advertised on GameSniped.com and it finished fine. I've been selling on Ebay for 12+ years without a problem.

Except today, when 2 people post within minutes of each other "hoping my auction doesn't get pulled" and asking how much I want if it does. And then it gets pulled 30 min later.

I've been on this site 10 years without anything like this happening. I smell a shill-bid account for this site and also one for Ebay. And it stinks. :thumbsdown:

Anyone but these two accounts PM me with offers or it goes back on Ebay soon.

Sorry you think I had something to do with the auction getting pulled. At least I think that's what was just implied.

I promise you, I bidded on it and had absolutely nothing to do with Ebay cancelling your auction. I had a hint that it was going to happen for the following 2 reasons:

1) I've bidded on several such items before (flash carts and the like), and it usually ends with ebay pulled it.

2) I clicked on the item just before making my post, and it went to an error page

As much as I was hoping to win this thing, or pay your wanted price in the event that ebay pulled it, I'll respect your wishes and not bother. I only hope you believe that this does happen with Ebay, and please don't label me as the type who would intentionally sabotage your auction.

• Like 1

Thanks for the reply. You're right, I jumped to conclusions. I implied causality from correlation. My bad.

It does seem weird though: I post my CC1 on Ebay and GameSniped and the auction goes through fine. A week later I post my CC2 on Ebay, Gamesniped and AtariAge. No one responds to the thread on AA until the auction is nearing it's end, then 2 posts:

1) from someone with a low post count who forecasts this auction will likely get pulled (because a person reports it to Ebay as a forbidden type of item). 20 minutes later Ebay pulls the auction.

2) 10 minutes after the auction is pulled from someone who has an online store selling video games, noting the auction has been pulled and offering to buy the CC2.

I must have seen too much Columbo...Weird! :)

Wow. So why is this not legal? Also I posted a CC1 on Ebay last week, advertised on GameSniped.com and it finished fine. I've been selling on Ebay for 12+ years without a problem.

Except today, when 2 people post within minutes of each other "hoping my auction doesn't get pulled" and asking how much I want if it does. And then it gets pulled 30 min later.

I've been on this site 10 years without anything like this happening. I smell a shill-bid account for this site and also one for Ebay. And it stinks. :thumbsdown:

It was pulled before I posted on here.

Edited by holygrailvideogames.com

It's the luck of the draw with epay I think. I sold a CC2 no problem, but an xbox (original) with a mod chip and running XBMC got pulled, funny that the only other XBMC Xbox listed at the same time sold for a good price :roll:

I didn't see the eBay auction but listing something like the CC2, to improve your chances of not getting pulled, you need to be careful in what you say about it. Don't describe the ability to put ROM images on it, etc. Just a simple description without going into details, stating condition, etc. Anyone interested enough to pay for it will know what it is anyway.

Edited by kheffington