IGNORED

Is it Trash or Treasure?

atari181

Ok, So I like to take chances, I saw this auction and for some reason I was drawn it to it. Seller didn't want to reveal the Games? Probably all combats I know, but I just had a felling on this one. I may be able to get some money back if the controllers are in good working order if I am a loser on this one.

What do you think? 15 Combats or maybe a Waterworld or Crazy Climber?

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 2607463983151?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=260746398315&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

My guess is they weren't trying to hide the titles, but rather they were just too lazy to list them. One of my pet peeves is people who post a system with games on CraigsList and don't bother to list the games, they just say "over 75 games"... WTF... like they're all the same? Some people don't realize it makes a BIG difference.

Good luck with your gamble.

Maybe the seller wrapped them and then forgot to write down the titles and didn't want to unwrap them. Still, that is really lazy as there are not that many of them and it would only be probably 30 words to type. At least you know the cartridges will be well-wrapped.

someone wrapped them - that took some effort to hide the titles.

probably all pac-man

I dunno... I say the fact that they are wrapped could be a good sign. Why would someone wrap Combats or Pac-man? Maybe they came from a collector. Could be a good gamble. I will be interested in hearing about this one when you get it.

Edited by Tubular Gearhead

I'm just waiting for the day we find a shipping container filled with box after box of shrink wrapped E.T. games...

After a lifetime of videogames, Atari's E.T. is like a giant middle finger to my childhood. Worst game ever. I'll take Combat over E.T. any day. And I've even played QWOP!

http://www.foddy.net/Athletics.html

That sucks. Can we get the whole list?

Adventure-Pic bad shape

Combat-Text

Cosmic Ark-Pic bad shape

Defender-Bad

Yar's-Atari pic

Infiltrate(label is really bad

Centipede-

Pac Man-

Dodge Em-text

Star Wars ESB