IGNORED

HUGE Atari Lynx Collection On Ebay!

thegamesnotoveryet

Nice stuff!

Could you check your shipping though? Single lynx cartridge comes up as $35 shipping to Canada. You wouldn't get many bids from here. :)

Yeah, sorry about the high shipping charges. I make note of it in my listings. Actually to Canada shipping is closer to 26-27 dollars. Canada is the only international location where the cost is cheaper, and i just don't have the time to calculate shipping for hundreds around the world, so I just use one flat amount for all international buyers. Sadly only priority mail packages can be insured, and those are expensive to mail interantionally. Last year I had several rare and one of a kind items lost using the cheaper(non insurable methods).

I know this hurts potential bidders but I can no longer have rare items go missing, and lose the money from my pocket. I have had several packages lost coming and going from Canada over the years, so I will not mail any valued items there for sure without proper insurance(same goes for everywhere else). I do combine shipping cost, so mutiple items won would save money.

Amazinly, I have never had an insured or more expensive priority mail package ever go missing, go figure uh? I guess that is why they don't offer insurance for the cheaper shipping options availible, as they know they are more likely to get lost or stolen. I guess "You Get What You Pay For"!

Chris