IGNORED

Condor Attack

The Mother-In-Law

It will be interesting to see how much this goes for,i just bought Condor Attack without end label and manual,just cart for $150,label in excellent condition.

Interesting to see how much more a bit of paper will add to it.

You cant compare the two. you picked yours up from atari2600.com, this is listed on ebay. ebay can do amazing things for what you get, so i wouldnt just put the difference down to the paperwork. Having said that I can imagine that end label will add significantly to the final price of this auction as a lot of condor attacks were vulture attacks with the vulture attack label removed. This is the real mcCoy! The manual is a nice addition too...

It will be interesting to see how much this goes for,i just bought Condor Attack without end label and manual,just cart for $150,label in excellent condition.

I don't see the manual too often so this could dramatically effect this auction.

You cant compare the two. you picked yours up from atari2600.com, this is listed on ebay. ebay can do amazing things for what you get, so i wouldnt just put the difference down to the paperwork. Having said that I can imagine that end label will add significantly to the final price of this auction as a lot of condor attacks were vulture attacks with the vulture attack label removed. This is the real mcCoy! The manual is a nice addition too...

Agreed that this cart is the real mcCoy. But, the case is separated and/or damaged slightly on one side. So will the cart work without removing the board????

Agreed that this cart is the real mcCoy. But, the case is separated and/or damaged slightly on one side. So will the cart work without removing the board????

I would say the cart will still work. Someone like cpuwiz could fix it from an asthetic perspective ;) The label looks to be in great condition...

I would say the cart will still work. Someone like cpuwiz could fix it from an asthetic perspective ;) The label looks to be in great condition...

I already placed my limit bid on this one and was quickly outbid. Maybe next time

Yep, I put that initial $150 in there and it held for only a day. They have posted a link to this auction at videogameauctions.com . The extra exposure won't hurt his final selling price. As far as the manual, I am sure it will add quite a bit. Remember those "tooth protector manual only" auctions from the recent past ($250+)? I wouldn't be too suprised to see this seperated cart relisted in the near future w/o manual.

I collect cart only, so I guess I will keep waiting for one in my price range :)