IGNORED

Changing Rom Extensions

yell0w_lantern

best get yourself a rom image convertor, i am sure they do exist for coleco asnd inty rom files

Just changing the extension name (i.e changing say an .atr to an .xfd etc) would'nt work though, since the emulator will detect the type of image being loaded by reading the file header

.Int and .Col should be straight binary dump files...the same "format" as .bin (when in doubt, rename the extension of one of them to check).

Alternately, you could configure your emulators to work with those filename extensions.

Some prefer to use the other extensions so that their OS associations or emulator of choice "recognise" the system they are intended for based on the specific filename extension.

Good Tools can be instructed to mass rename an entire directory of files that it recognises for a specific system.

Yeah, I wasn't quite sure if they were straight dumps or if they were unique formats like CA says. I couldn't find anything about either .col or .int on the net. I figured I would ask first since there are more knowledgable folks here than myself. I also knew today would be my earliest opportunity to get on my laptop and give it a whirl although a sick kid is going t end up postponing things until Saturday in all likelihood.