IGNORED

Anyone have a broken 7800 they would sell?

farquh

I am looking for the cartridge guide for the 7800. I bought a used 7800 at a flea market, but it was missing the cart guide. It plays 7800 games perfectly, as well as 2600 Activision style carts well (ones that don't have a dust protector blocking the game cart's connectors).

If anyone has a broken 7800, please let me know hoe much you would want for it. All I really need is the that cart guide piece.

I am located in Ontario, Canada, so please let me know what you would need for shipping as well.

You also might be able to get that part at Best Electronics.

http://www.best-electronics-ca.com/text.htm

And if you can't find it on their website, send them an email.

I did that a few weeks back. They said they have been out of those replacement parts for almost 8 years. They had 2600 cart guides, which even though they would fit, would make it unable to play 7800 games.

So, I need the 7800 cart guide piece. Anyone who has a decidedly broken 7800 and would like a few bucks for it, or if they'd just like to sell me the once piece I am after, please contact me.

The local game store has a broken 7800 on display for the look of it. I'll talk to them tomorrow and see if I can get the part you need or the entire thing for parts cheap. I don't know if they will help me, but it can't hurt to ask.

THAT would be wonderful! If it can be done, please let me know what I can give you for your trouble. As for shipping I am in Ontario Postal Code L8E 6C8.

Thanks for looking into this for me!

I think I have one home in my parts box. I won't be home until Friday to make sure(99% sure). If you don't have any luck finding one by Thursday, just PM and let me know and I'll send it to you for the price of shipping.

That is great, thanks to you!

It looks like Dragonstomper has gone to the trouble of buying one on my behalf, so I am certainly not going to let him hang out to dry. If I am still in need of a cart guide, I will certainly let you know!

Edited by farquh