IGNORED

"New" to ebay so can sell 5 Video Games until next month

Getting an ebay account ain't what it used to be. I can't believe it, I'm surrounded by games to move. They said, try a different category or sell something else is what they meant. Insane.

I've had an account for years but personal circumstances have me starting fresh on ebay and paypal which is just crazy now. Maybe if I sell one thing, I get to post one other to take it's place or am I limited to 5 games for the first month, period. That's a very low limit when posting cart only, low dollar items to get your feedback up like I was. GRRRRR! :x

The policies on eBay for what you are asking are at the link below. From that you can only list a replacement if the item does not sell. The limit lasts for 90 days. You can request an increase in the allowable amount. Helps to have verified information on eBay and PayPal.

Seller Limit Policy

You can probably list more if you do the different category suggested. If they are Atari games, Put some in the Vintage computing Atari Category and put more in the Vintage Game category, etc

Edited by kheffington

I sold one of the games so I printed the label and have it ready to go for tomorrow. I am all verified, with both of them too.

Since I sold one, I thought I would post another in it's replacement to see if that works and it did....so far. :|

They are kooky now.

Edited by SpendTooMuchOnAtari

Well, I have to wait until next month to most more video games. Here is their response to me about it:

Thank you for writing eBay in regard to the limit on your account. My

name is Nicole and I appreciate you taking the time to contact us and

for your understanding of the limits. Even though you understand them I

still know it is frustrating. I know that you are concerned about

listing other items and I want to assist you with any other information

I can.

As a new seller you are subject to different limits on your account. Any

time you reach a limit you will be notified that you have as well as if

you can request higher limits or if you need to wait.

Even though you have reached your limit for video games you can list

more in 30 days and can still list in other categories in the meantime.

I know you are trying to make some extra money and I hope that you are

successful in doing so.

I know you are trying to keep your account in good standing and do not

want to break any of the rules and I appreciate that. If you have any

questions about a policy remember the help pages are a valuable

resource. If after reviewing the help pages you still have questions

please do not hesitate to contact us for more information.

Again, you can list more video games after 30 days and can list in other

categories in the meantime. I appreciate you taking the time to contact

us and for your concern for following our policies. I wish you the best

in your future transactions.

Thank you for choosing eBay!

Sincerely,

Nicole P.

eBay Customer Support

I was actually just trying to get my feedback up with some extras I have. I'm not in a hurry to get rid of anything but to limit 5 for a full month is a bit slower than I was thinking.

Oh well, such as ebay. I have some other stuff to throw on that isn't games. I've actually already sold three out of the five games so I have a while to go. I may hit the marketplace here with some stuff.

I was actually just trying to get my feedback up with some extras I have. I'm not in a hurry to get rid of anything but to limit 5 for a full month is a bit slower than I was thinking.

Oh well, such as ebay. I have some other stuff to throw on that isn't games. I've actually already sold three out of the five games so I have a while to go. I may hit the marketplace here with some stuff.

I think you could let know Ebay that you already have an existing account and they will divide the limits of the old one with the new one. no feedback is passed.

I don't have that paypal problem but can't transfer the account as it wasn't in my name. No big deal though really, I was really just surprised and have come to grips with it. I've now sold three of the five game limit already and I have to wait until May to sell any other video games.

Yeah, it's not like the old days anymore. They are going hard now man.