IGNORED

boxed Rescue Terra I

nopaybob

$200 on a bad day and $400 on a good day

EDIT: If I were the seller I'd insist on at least another $100 if I was selling to "nopaybob" ;) :D

Ha Ha , you got me on that one!

I was thinking around 500 and that would cover that extra 100 lol. I get caught up and over pay sometimes for example I paid $56 for that Power Lords that showed up on ebay, no regrets though.

EDIT: If I were the seller I'd insist on at least another $100 if I was selling to "nopaybob" ;) :D

I was thinking around 500 and that would cover that extra 100 lol. I get caught up and over pay sometimes for example I paid $56 for that Power Lords that showed up on ebay, no regrets though.

If that's the case then maybe you should change your name to "canpaybob" ;)

Is the item in the USA or Australia? Their store and all other listings point to Australia?

Edited by Parrothead

Is the item in the USA or Australia? Their store and all other listings point to Australia?

I think its just because the link provided above is through Ebay Australia. The seller is in the US

If that's too rich for you, you could try this one:

http://tinyurl.com/3occ69x

Given the artwork mismatch, I'd assume its a repro. But $6 isn't bad if you just want to play the game...

- theGhost

Wow You saved me!!! I was going to bid on that, That sure is a repro thanks for pointing that out!

Anyway I submitted an offer on that boxed one ,the seller says their going to accept someones offer today by noon, I hope its mine!

If that's too rich for you, you could try this one:

http://tinyurl.com/3occ69x

Given the artwork mismatch, I'd assume its a repro. But $6 isn't bad if you just want to play the game...

- theGhost

Wow You saved me!!! I was going to bid on that, That sure is a repro thanks for pointing that out!

Anyway I submitted an offer on that boxed one ,the seller says their going to accept someones offer today by noon, I hope its mine!

Good luck with your bid. Let us know if you're successful.

- theGhost