IGNORED

A sucker is born every minute!

Benzman66

We all have seen the mint systems complete in box, still sealed or even just with the one end open go for anywhere between $200-$750.

I had to laugh at this one, which does not include the original box nor does it say tested and working;

Ebay completed listing: eBay Auction -- Item Number: 3005453012981?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=300545301298&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

God bless the buyer as I sure wouldn't have taken the risk on this one, (not to mention even the seller has no feedback for selling items), especially when there were plenty others available for much less price, guaranteed or tested, and more to offer.

EDIT; Just checked the buyer. I am thinking the sale might not ever get finalized. Why would someone make his feedback private when he has none? LOL!

To my knowledge, CPU did not want ACTIVE Ebay listings posted here. This one had already completed before the topic was started, just like the many other threads that still exist in this same area that also discuss completed ebay listings.

But Zwack, since you aren't a Moderator, we will have to wait for CPU or AL to move it if it doesn't belong here, which is fine by me. Thanks for your concern.

If I read it correctly, they don't want users posting their Ebay items for sale here. In other words, filling up the forum with sales stuff for every single cartridge you decide to sell separately out of a lot of 250+ cartridges you bought at a yard sale. So discussions ABOUT curiosities found on Ebay should be fine, but using the forum to drive bidders to Ebay for your auctions is not.

If I am mistaken, slap me.

EDIT; Just checked the buyer. I am thinking the sale might not ever get finalized. Why would someone make his feedback private when he has none? LOL!

He just bought it from himself so he could give his 2nd account name one feedback instead of zero. Then re-listed it under the new account eBay Auction -- Item Number: 3005456301241?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=300545630124&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]