IGNORED

Quadrun In Box Now On Ebay!

jay2068

It's been a while since I have been on here. Been raising three kids! Which leads me to see if there is anyone interested in my complete in box Quadrun.

It has the box, cart and instructions. It's in good to great condition.

I will post pictures if need be.

Looking for fair offers otherwise I will think about selling on epay.

Thanks.

p.s. Don't want to sell it :sad:

Item is now up on ebay! bid early and bid often :)

Quadrun Ebay Link:

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 3305690539061?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=330569053906&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

Edited by jay2068

• 4 weeks later...

A reserve means (to me) "no matter how much you bid, it won't be enough"

other people might feel differently, but that's the way it went when I used to ebay.

Same for me, I usually skip "reserve" actions, and to me it means "I know how much I want for it, but lets see, how much more I can get for it"

I like "Buy It Now" with Best Offer Option, and this means to me "This is how much I want for it, but I'm ready to negotiate"

To get best price for rare items, you need to advertise it everywhere, the more people know about it the better.

other people might feel differently, but that's the way it went when I used to ebay.

Pretty much. I won't even waste my time with a reserve auction anymore. Days of wasted days it takes. You meet the reserve if you're lucky and the seller isn't too big a douche, only to be sniped by someone else at the last second anyway.

And you can tell most feel the same exact way because the irony is, peoples stuff typically ends up generating a lot more interest in a non-reserve auction.

I like "Buy It Now" with Best Offer Option, and this means to me "This is how much I want for it, but I'm ready to negotiate"

Ditto.

Same for me, I usually skip "reserve" actions, and to me it means "I know how much I want for it, but lets see, how much more I can get for it"

To get best price for rare items, you need to advertise it everywhere, the more people know about it the better.

I thought atariage was everywhere when it comes to Atari Rare Items? :)

It's one of the centerpieces to my collection and I hate to see it go. If I don't get a certain amount for it I'm not willing to sell it. Doesn't the reserve price allow that to happen? Otherwise it's just a gamble. Also I see the auction going past my reserve.

I thought atariage was everywhere when it comes to Atari Rare Items? :)

It's one of the centerpieces to my collection and I hate to see it go. If I don't get a certain amount for it I'm not willing to sell it. Doesn't the reserve price allow that to happen? Otherwise it's just a gamble. Also I see the auction going past my reserve.

then set a price and allow offers ;) CPUWIZ is right, reserve auctions typically do not sell....

I guess you guys are right. I reduced the reserve price. It won't let me remove it as bids are already placed.

Any suggestions where else I could post it for sale?

Thanks

Jay

Edited by jay2068

One day left. Quick bump.. thanks for looking

I see two problems with your listing. Firstly, you have a pic of the cart rather than the box on the thumnail that comes up with searches. People pay big bucks for the box, not the cart. Those looking for a CIB example may skim past your listing, without looking at the title, as loose quadruns are listed all the time. Secondly, you have removed the reserve too late. Most people notice listings in the first few days of the listing. Since you had a reserve, its likely that those who are interested will not notice that the reserve has been lifted, unless they have it on their watch list. The only thing going for you now is that you advertised it here ;)