IGNORED

Trying to find an old demo

-OOPSIE-

I'm trying to find an old music + graphics demo for the Atari 8 bit that I had 15-20 years ago. I think it might have come on a magazine disk, maybe page6 or Atari User or something, but I'm not sure.

As best as I can remember there were four horizontal bars of different colours that pulsed with the music that was playing. One bar for each channel. I think there was a star field effect in a different part of the screen, and maybe a text scroller but I'm not really sure about that. Also I think you could press keys 1-4 to turn off or on that sound channel, but again I'm not 100%.

I know this is a pretty vague description, that may fit lots of demos, but it's all I can remember.

Does anyone have a clue what I'm talking about, and where I can get it again?

And here my floppy disk 94A there is dancing feats it's from 1983 :) i hope thats what you needed :) but wat i read i think other music demo player :)

I will search please check this first and let me now it if it is a other program :)

I'm trying to find an old music + graphics demo for the Atari 8 bit that I had 15-20 years ago. I think it might have come on a magazine disk, maybe page6 or Atari User or something, but I'm not sure.

As best as I can remember there were four horizontal bars of different colours that pulsed with the music that was playing. One bar for each channel. I think there was a star field effect in a different part of the screen, and maybe a text scroller but I'm not really sure about that. Also I think you could press keys 1-4 to turn off or on that sound channel, but again I'm not 100%.

I know this is a pretty vague description, that may fit lots of demos, but it's all I can remember.

floppy 94A.ATR

"Passionately"?

The bars are vertical.

Bob

WOW! I thats cool, I forgot about that one, will be getting that out and running again..

There was another version of that in stereo for the 800 only.

"Passionately"?

The bars are vertical.

Bob

• 11 years later...