IGNORED

TICKED OFF! Has anybody dealt with...

tillenterprises

Hey, Ya'll! I won a couple of auctions from seller davekreg, a boxed Blackjack Atari game, and an Activision Boxing, new sealed in box. After I won the auction, I e-mailed him a couple of times to get a total with shipping for both games, and he never responded. So I just guessed at the total, and Paypaled him the cash. Lo and behold, today I get the package, and opened it up. The Blackjack game is the one I bid on- the box is in great shape. However, the Boxing game is another story- it is in a beat-up old box, obviously used, and it's the Canadian version, as it's written in French and has a Zeller's price tag on the box. It is far from "brand-new, sealed in box" definitely not the one in the picture. http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...item=1943396631

The only reason I bid on this is because it said it was brand new, unopened. I tried getting his phone number via eBay, but, surprise surprise, it's the wrong number. Although he doesn't seem to return e-mails, based on his feedback rating, he seems like he's an honest seller. Does anybody know this guy?

That sounds like he made a mistake, he is very bad in replying to emails though. You might have to bug him a couple of times.

Although, he might not be able to correct the mistake because I am sure whoever won the copy you have has yours. :(

I have dealt with him a couple of times but it was him buying something from me and he was very quick to pay.

I just finished doing a transaction with DaveKreg. I bought the Glib he put up awhile ago. It finally arrived and is in excellent condition. So, I am satisfied anyhow. It was terribly slow though and when I sent an email requesting the status I never got a response. He needs to work on his customer service a bit.

I concur with what most others say here. He's okay to deal with, but is kind of slow (and at least for me gave me no feedback).

I won about 6 auctions or so from him and he was kind enough to combine everything into one. After not hearing anything for a couple of weeks, I e-mailed him again to make sure he got my payment. Two days later (though I still hadn't heard from him), I received my package. :)

All-in-all, I'd say I'd buy from him again given the chance.

Cap

I've never had any problem with Dave. Though one time I combined shipping on two carts and paid with paypal. Got the carts exactly as described, then like 1 week later, he sent me a notice saying I owed him money for one of the games. :)

I emailed him back and told him I already received them. He's a nice guy. He may be a little caught up with things though. He may be like my friend, too many auctions and too little time to finish all the transactions in a timely manner. Especially if he is a one man show.

I still like the guy. I think I've bought from him at least 4 times in the past few months. He usually always has quality merchandise.

Phil

I'm pleased to say that he came through, and I received the new, sealed in box, Boxing that I bid on today. He never asked me to return the beat-up one that he originally sent me, either. I sent him an e-mail asking him if he wanted me to return that one, and, surprise- no response. Oh well, I left positive feedback for him anyway!