IGNORED

More negative feedback for Smoogjc

dinovelvet

I see the notorious problem seller smoogjc has managed to earn himself three more negative feedbacks, including one for his famous "complete system without a power cord" trick. How much longer is ebay going to tolerate this scammer? Still, it's somewhat encouraging to see that out of 49 auctions he's had over the last 4 weeks, only 16 have had bids. Maybe people are finally getting the message about this guy.

hmmm... I've dealt with him a couple times (I think once as seller, and once as buyer) and didn't have any problems...

Then you're one of the lucky ones! He doesn't rip everyone off, obviously, since he has 800 feedback, but take a look at all the neg feedback he's gotten, and the ones he's left for others...it's way more than the average amount of negatives one should have. Plus there are suckers like me who leave feedback BEFORE the transaction is complete so after he's conned them, they can't leave a neg.